Our Client is a European leader developing software for self-driving vehicles.
We're a fast-growing team unified by our goal to deliver level 5 autonomy, trialling Level 4 in a major London project by 2019, we're solving interesting and hard problems to service millions of people daily.
With experienced founders, world-class scientists and professor supervision, our team is accelerating advanced research learning and applying in the real world.
What will you do
* Work as part of a dedicated squad to deliver the company-wide data platform
* Speed up delivery of results from car to consumer through the use of new technologies and improvements to the current infrastructure
* Install and implement a mix of on-premise and cloud infrastructure to support our growing data requirements for AI/Machine Learning, domain analysis, and other functions
* Work with different teams to help architect a standard method of collecting and consuming data across the company
* Bring up the above in code with considerations for clean, tested code, security and monitoring
* Whilst we want you in the office to share in the fun of working together, we appreciate the intricacies of life and are flexible to where you work and when
* You ideally have experience with the Hadoop ecosystem of tools, or their AWS parallels, and are happy working with petabyte-scale datasets
* You ideally have a familiarity with AWS services and networking
* You have experience deploying containerized applications and workloads in production
* You have a grounding in DevOps principles and practices
* You have an enthusiasm and willingness to pursue new and exciting challenges
* You're fascinated by the newest technology and enjoy the process of finding out how things work
* You've seen what an excellent engineering environment looks like and will bring your experience into the room for us to be the best we can be
* Join the European leader bringing autonomous vehicles to market
* Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies through to exit
* Have immediate impact on a smart, growing, low-ego multi-cultural team
* Grow with us as we scale up whilst delivering work that really matters
* Enjoy a competitive salary package, BUPA medical care and stock options
* Acquire experience with a wide variety of tooling and systems that are in high demand
* Benefit from a direct working relationship with the machine learning teams, as well as forming a critical link between annotation and training
Our client is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.