A client of Spring Technologies are currently recruiting for a Social Media Manager
Based in Edinburgh on an initial 6-12 Month Contract.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Manager and working with a multi-disciplinary team including content design, event management, stakeholder engagement, internal communications and marketing, the role of Social Media Manager is to deliver a first class social media strategy and manage the day to day delivery across all social media channels.
• Manage presence across channels and maintain a content calendar that reflects business need/priorities
• Maintain, grow and adapt strategy, audience and engagement by developing content based on analytics and business aims
• Proven track record creating, monitoring and analysing social media advertisements via platforms like Facebook Business Manager
• Briefing video production teams/agencies to create optimal social media content for a variety of platforms/placements in line with best practice
• Ability to identify good opportunities for stories across the organisation and/or via social media analytics, trends and performance, and work closely with comms colleagues to make these a reality for online channels
• Leading on brand voice and visuals across social media, with an eye for graphic design and ability to generate graphics independently
• Drive and adapt strategy and growth based on monthly analytics reports
• Confident communicating with colleagues at all levels, including senior management, with the ability to make complex subject matter comprehensible to all and provide campaign feedback to project boards
• As part of a small team of moderators, action customer queries quickly and appropriately with an affable tone of voice
If this role is of interest to you then please apply with your current updated CV to email@example.com
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement