Senior Software Engineer
30k - 40k
Our client is a quickly expanding start up with offices based in Folkestone and London. They are now looking for experienced developers with 4 - 5 years of experience in web-based technologies to help them move the platform forward. The developer will be able to work remotely and on-premise, be adaptable regarding programming languages and paradigms and have skills in managing and coaching fellow engineers.
We are looking for developers who have an interest and passion for security-based products . Whether you are a pen-tester or practice security as a hobby, experience in the field is a must.
They believe that "We're all hackers at heart", and as such, a hacker mentality will enable you to contribute and integrate more efficiently. A slew of certifications or university degrees are not what they're looking for - what they're looking for is passion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing features on platforms and tools
- Reviewing Pull Requests submitted by your fellow engineers
- Mentoring junior software engineers
- Contribute to architectural and software design decisions
- Contribute and maintaining technical documentation and specifications
- Maintaining the platform by reacting to issues raised by our users
- A good grasp of the English language is an absolute requirement
As a part of the team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of the platform, bringing your own flare and skill set to their world-class team.
Benefits of being part of the team will include:
- company supplied state-of-the art equipment
- education and training to help you enhance your skills
- attendance of conferences
- flexibility in working hours