Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude?
My clients looking for a capable and proven Lettings Accounts Assistant to work in a prime Estate Agency located in South West London. This is an amazing opportunity for a self-motivated individual with previous accounts led experience in Residential Property. As one of the experts in property, our client is fundamentally all about people, so they make sure everyone's both trained and awarded accordingly.
The role of the Lettings Accounts Assistant will include:
- Answering all incoming calls/emails professionally and providing necessary support
- Ensure that client statements and VAT, PAYE reports are generated accurately
- Manage all invoices and payments
- Log and code all invoice on to accounts system accurately
- Supporting with tracking of spending over multiple spreadsheets and banking accounts
- Collate and present accurate information/reports for monthly accounts to the MD and Board of Directors
- To work as part of a team and assist other team members in meeting departmental targets & deadlines
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and experience
- Must have an interest in property accounts
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and a team player
- Computer Literate, good Microsoft excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The salary for this role is up to 30,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further