Our client is one of South Yorkshire's leading IT and telecoms solutions companies with a fantastic reputation for delivering an exemplary service to organisations large and small. They are experiencing continual growth and as a result are expanding their team yet again and are looking to recruit an experienced and motivated Software Developer who will be involved with delivering bespoke software to their clients.
This is a brand-new role and therefore you would have the potential to shape and develop this role over the years - it is such an incredibly exciting role for the right person.
Responsibilities will include:
* Full life-cycle including developing, customising testing, documentation and application support
* Write scripts using various programming languages (JAVA Script)
* Provide technical advice/consultancy on project improvement and enhancements
* Recommend improvements to meet clients requirements
* Troubleshoot issues with clients
Essential Skills & Abilities:
* You will have at least 2 years+ experience in Software development including customising and testing
* Experience writing scripts and have worked with various development languages
* The ability to troubleshoot minor and major issues
* A background within the manufacturing sector would be beneficial with an understanding of the ERP systems used
* Able to prioritise and multi-task according to workload demands
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* Creative, results driven, enthusiastic and pro-active
* Full UK driving licence
* Annual salary review
* Westfield Healthcare and Contributory Pension Scheme
* Modern offices, with shower and kitchen facilities
* Annual training
* Bonuses & Incentives
* 40 hours per week working between 8:00 am - 5:30 pm (flexible start time)
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Software Developer jobs in Sheffield.