High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, our Human Capital and Benefits consulting and solutions offer a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster well-being and implement solutions that work.
Our software development group has locations in Great Britain, Germany, Portugal and the Philippines, designing, developing and maintaining a suite of internal, client and member-facing software predominantly for use in the EMEA and Asia-Pacific region.
As a Full Stack Microsoft focused Web Developer, you will be developing modern Web and Web Service based solutions with MS SQL at the heart of our systems.
You play a SCRUM team member role, assisting in the creation of scalable, maintainable, software without over-engineering to quality standards.
You must have a proactive approach to problem solving with the experience to understand and deal with ambiguity.
This position requires a passion for technical design, development, problem solving, and the ability to learn new concepts.
* Demonstrable problem solving with high quality unit testable code as your norm
* Knowledge of and experience with Agile Development Methodologies
* Motivated and results oriented delivering on time and to budget
* A team player; communicating and working effectively within a multi-skilled technical team
* Experience with Web systems, Web services and Databases implementing core frameworks, languages and technologies
Qualifications: The Requirements
You fit our profile well if you meet the following requirements:
* Relevant experience with demonstrable success in Web development within a Microsoft Technology based environment
* Experience developing REST Web API services
* Experience of working with MS SQL server
* Experience with MS TFS or other major SDLC and source control environment
The Company A leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Full Stack Web Developer jobs in Reigate.