One of Greater Manchesters leading Accountancy Practices are currently recruiting for an experienced Semi-Senior to join their team as a result of the growth of their client portfolio. They are looking for someone to ultimately progress to be a fully qualified Client Manager in the long term.
They have very ambitious growth plans which will facilitate that progression route.
The remit of the role will include:
* Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Associated personal and corporate tax returns
* Assisting senior members of the team in business advisory project work
* Bookkeeping and VAT returns
* Monthly and quarterly management accounts preparation
The firm requires at least 3 years accountancy practice experience and would consider those either studying or completed their AAT. Full study support towards AAT and further study support for ACCA/ACA will be provided.
If this role isn't quite what your looking for then please contact me directly on (phone number removed) or on for further information on opportunities in Practice across the North West.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role