Do you have a track record of field sales success in the home improvement, KBB or construction industry & live in North Hampshire or West Surrey? Paying up to 48k basic, circa 5k bonus, car, 28 days holiday, great training and career path. If so, we have an excellent manufacturer of bathroom products, selling into bathroom retailers and stockists. Apply today!
- THE COMPANY;
- Our client is a well established, highly ambitious manufacturer of stylish bathroom accessories and has a rapidly growing network of bathroom showrooms and distributors.
- The business turns over 10's of millions of pounds every year and you'll be working with a manager who has been in the business over 15 years and began as a field sales representative.
- They boast a family feel and good longevity of staff.
- THE ROLE;
- The Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager will be selling stylish bathroom accessories, such as mirrors, illuminated bathroom mirrors, bathroom cabinets, washbasins, sinks, ceiling fans, wall mounted fans, LED shower lights, spotlights, shaver sockets, creating an aspirational bathroom.
- You will be selling to Independent bathroom showrooms, national bathroom retailers, plumbers merchants, stockists, gaining displays in their retail space and supporting them on occasion, targeting their customer, such as the property developer, house builder, interior designer and specifier.
- The Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager will be covering East & West Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire & Dorset. The ideal candidate will live centrally to the patch, i.e, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Camberley, Woking or Winchester.
- Typically making 6 to 8 face to face meetings per day across your territory, looking after and developing business with established accounts, introducing new products, as well as targeting new business.
- This territory turns-over in excess of 2.5 million with circa 250 live accounts.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- The successful Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager will have a proven track record of sales success, ideally in the KBB, Home improvement, building industry.
- Ideally you'll have an appreciation of design and aesthetics. In the current team, one had sold white goods to retailers, one had sold ceramic tiles to distributors and 2 had sold advertising, so experience outside of the construction industry will also be considered.
- You will be a confident, engaging character, able to build strong relationships with your customers.
- You will have good IT skills, be a good team player, with a demonstrable track record of Field sales and be a good networker.
- No job hoppers. You must be able to demonstrate good stability and success in your career.
- THE REMUNERATION;
- Basic salary of 37,000- 48,000 dependent on experience
- End of year bonus scheme of up to 5k typically.
- Mondeo, or Passat type company car
- 28 days holiday, which increases by 1 day per year served, up to 33 days (25 days, plus 8 Bank holidays), plus your Birthday off, mobile, laptop, pension.
- This is a really nice business, with a Manager who has grown with the company over the last near 15 years. If you sell in the bathroom industry, or have a track record of sales success, are a good account manager/developer and would like to sell these stylish products to the bathroom retailer, then please APPLY TODAY!!
SEO; Basingstoke, Farnborough, Camberley, Woking or Winchester, Farnham, Guildford, Alton, Fleet, Andover, sales Executive, Area sales Manager, Sales Representative, Bathroom showroom, bathroom outlet, bathroom retailer.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy