***Web Developer / Lead RTP Developer ***
Location: Stoke on Trent (Staffordshire) - Not a betting company
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
DEVELOPER/ WEB/ AGILE/ SCRUM/ RAD/ DSDM/ TSQL/ TFS/ VISUAL STUDIO.Net/ MS SQL/ SITEFINITY / RTP - REAL TIME PRICING
My client' group is formed of a few renowned companies that joined forces last year, The aim is to develop more opportunities for growth within the marketplace. My client has grown to become one of the country's largest insurance brokers, turning over cú100m.
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all digital / application development platforms are robust and secure. (with source code protected at all times.)
• Development and maintenance of the group's digital/ application assets.
• Reviewing and testing code for vulnerabilities and that it complies with relevant regulations and policies before being deployed into production.
• Utilise robust and modern software development life-cycle toolsets and methods of delivery, as well as test automation.
• Deployment of new branded instances of digital / application assets.
• Participate in the definition of new digital assets /application designs an assist in the estimation of resource required to deliver solutions meeting these designs.
The ideal candidate will be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team. They must have:
• Excellent spoken English
• Robust experience in a similar role demonstrating a passion for delivering stable, scalable applications that meet customer requirements.
• Experience with multi-tenant ecommerce site development, and working with digital marketing teams/agencies.
• Continuous Delivery methods via recognised solution (TFS, GIT, SVN, etc.) and Visual Studio.Net
• Robust experience in working with agile/time boxed delivery methods (agile /Scrum / DSDM/ RAD etc.)
• Good use and knowledge ASP.Net and C#
In addition to this, it would be advantageous if you possess an understanding of siteFinity, CMS tool, MS SQL, TSQL Server / Data Platform Experience. Staying within SOLID development principles. Experience with Entity framework.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement