http, AD, Accounts, Admin, client, MS Office, Education, Accounts payable, environment, Communication, Finance Manager, Good communication skills, General, Email, IS, experience
Our client is looking for a Part Time Credit Controller to join their team in Alton. They are looking for someone that has worked within a Credit Control environment. The main purpose of the role is to support the Finance Manager in administering and carrying out all the Credit Control activities, including reporting.
* Responsible for weekly aged debtors' analysis and reporting
* Email customer statements weekly
* Responsible for chasing overdue customer balances
* Promptly preparing and sending final reminder letters where necessary
* Liaising with Sales/Repairs departments to assist chasing customers where necessary
* Initiating the involvement of debt collection companies where necessary
* Processing customer credit applications
* Promptly respond to customer invoice queries
* Liaising with other departments on when to place customer on hold
* Undertaking ad hoc finance duties
* Providing holiday cover of accounts payable when necessary
* Responsible for filing/admin duties
* Emailing invoices to the customer daily
* Keeping up to date records of proforma receipts and retainers
* A good general school education to GCSE or similar
* Competent with MS Office products particularly Excel
* Competent with credit control, sales and purchase order processing
* Able to confidently deal with customers
* Able to work to tight deadlines
* Accounting knowledge/experience
* Excellent numeracy skills
* Good communication skills
This position is part time and requires 20- 25 hours per week, Monday morning is essential to be worked.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Credit Contriol- Part Time jobs in Alton.