Our client, an insurance agency in Chelmsford, are searching for a Commercial Account Handler to join their expanding SME team. The role will involve looking after an existing book of clients with the responsibility for developing the account as well as adding new clients.
The successful candidate will have:
* a minimum of three years SME or commercial experience
* fantastic communication skills
* a proven customer service and sales record
* an excellent team player attitude
* the ability to work to targets
* Play a major role in ensuring the company gives a first class service to their clients, projecting the business as a quality company.
Business & Market Development:
* Learn and develop the account through existing client contacts
* Work towards designated responsibility for existing client base, including retention.
* Manage your own clients including broking both new business and renewals to our preferred product lines and to the market obtaining best terms where appropriate.
* Dealing with client enquiries and giving appropriate advice in line with the demands and needs of the client. Processing and issuing any mid-term adjustment or alteration as required.
* Involvement in support and promotion to key markets
* Build relationships with clients by managing day to day queries accurately and efficiently, by either telephone and written correspondence from clients.
* Obtain sufficient information before giving advice in all cases
* Advice given meets clients requirements in all cases and recommendations and reasons documented in all cases.
* Work closely with and provide administration support when necessary to the SME team
* Administration of new business, adjustments and renewals
* Check policy documents for accuracy and breadth of cover
* Responsibility to maintain good credit control within your client portfolio
* Assist Claims department with any relevant claims
* Support the Group Head of Affinity & SME on specific project where agreed.
Qualification, Experience & Capabilities
* Attainment or Progress to Insurance, Foundation Exam or Certificate of Insurance.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop and sustain relationships with both clients and colleagues
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Commercial Account Handler jobs in Chelmsford.