Corporate Stewardship Senior Executives
Salary: 27,000 p.a. + car allowance + excellent benefits
Positions available: 2
Contract lengths: 1 x 10 months fixed-term contract and 1 x permanent position available
Application process: CV and cover letter
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual with experience of Corporate Fundraising that can help us beat cancer sooner?
We are looking for two driven individuals to...
- Support our teams in order to develop and deliver a meaningful experience that adds value to both CRUK and the relationship
- Directly manage high value corporate relationships, while working with regional teams to deliver support as required
- Using data and insight, identify new ideas / initiatives that meet both our partners needs and generate additional income to CRUK
- Work with our Volunteer Fundraising team to plan and deliver reward & recognition in line with stewardship plans and relationship values
- Track partnership income and value, contributing to team budgeting and forecasting processes.
Here at Cancer Research UK, our understanding of cancer is increasing at a faster pace than ever before, and more people are surviving thanks to the work we do. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work.
Now we are recruiting for two Corporate Stewardship Senior Executives to work with our partners to ensure the greatest value for CRUK, while providing the best possible supporter experience.
Join us to help save millions of lives through your...
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Experience of developing proposals to meet specific requirements
- Proven experience of presenting to and engaging with partners
- Ability to build and influence relationships positively, and work with a wide range of stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
- Experience of working with regional teams.
Our aim of curing all cancers sooner leads us to be increasingly ambitious, which is reflected in our fast paced and diverse environment. This means that you'll be focusing on high value partnerships with the potential to raise upwards of 75K per annum.
You'll need the ability to engage and win people over and convey complex ideas succinctly. You'll also need experience of the corporate fundraising industry and a knowledge of the charity sector.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Please note, this role is known internally as Corporate Account Manager.
Closing date: 26th March 2019, 23:55.
Interviews: 1st and 2nd April 2019.
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.