iRecruit specialist is working with an agency based in Windsor who are looking for a Front & Backend Web/App Developer do join their growing team.
This is a varied role working in a friendly environment that is innovative, dynamic and forward-thinking, results-driven and passionate about customer satisfaction. The Developer will be involved in upgrading and developing new websites, infrastructures, applications, and be technical support for the digital team.
As the Developer you will be responsible for supporting the existing online infrastructure, as well as the development of new digital iOS applications and Responsive websites. You will update and maintain the existing websites to ensure they keep up with user-experience, rich-media, technology and RWD principles, as well as leading the production of new sites and applications for future clients.
You will assist project teams with technical issues in the planning phase of all digital projects. Your participation on development projects will be focused on seamlessly translating creative briefs into technically advanced solutions. The Developer will be responsible for multiple facets of the software development process, including but not limited to: the research, design, programming, and testing of code. The initial focus of the role will be to build the internal company websites and to build up a template bank.
* Backend and frontend Web and App development experience.
* Able to demonstrate knowledge of some web technologies, such as: HTML, CSS, JS, Wordpress, PHP, C++ and Python.
* Experience with Responsive websites and preferably some knowledge of iOS and Android app development.
* Ideally with iOS app code experience: SWIFT, Ruby, SDK, etc.
* Agile and Scrum methodologies knowledge preferred.
* CMS: Magento, Concrete5, EpiServer, etc.
* Project management tools; Asana, Jira, Confluence, etc.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science preferred
* 2+ years min experience in web and software development
* Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
* Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
* Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
* Strong attention to detail
iRecruit Partners Ltd is GDPR compliant. By applying for this role, you agree for iRecruit Partners Ltd to contact you to discuss this and any other suitable job opportunities. Our new policies hosted are on our website and will show you what data we collect, how we use it and your rights
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Full-stack Web & App Developer jobs in Windsor.