Polkadotfrog are currently working with a growing organsation based in St Ives who are seeking QA Tester to join a growing team focused on Software and Web Application development in a .NET environment. This is an opportunity for a Tester to work on functional manual and automated testing working with the full lifecycle in an Agile environment.
The appointed candidate will become responsible for developing and maintaining test cases, create test data and thoroughly document defects detected during test execution. The QA Test team work individually and collaboratively writing test specifications for both functional and non-functional testing of products and you will become responsible for functional, performance and automation testing whilst executing and analysis automation/manual test results.
Applicants will ideally have commercial experience of Testing methodology's as well as automated testing, however we are open to hear from Manual testers looking to make that move to Automated testing. The successful candidate will ideally have experience working on IIS Webservers and have a knowledge of MySQL or MS SQL and Testing tools.
* Strong understanding of test methodologies, testing concepts and Software development life cycle
* Excellent debugging and communication skills
* Hands on experience in working on IIS Webservers preferred but not essential
* Good understanding and hands on experience in RDBMS like MySQL /MSSQL
* Hands on experience with industry standard Automation and Load Testing tools (Jmeter)
* Experience in working in agile environment
* Experience in mobile web store Testing.
* You will be working with projects with a level of security and an appreciation of IT Security is preferred
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for QA Web & Automation Tester jobs in St. Ives.