For our client based in Bournemouth I am looking for a .net Developer, who would like to join a great team and work on web and mobile applications projects in financial sector company.
If you would like to work with: the innovative insurer latest technologies high quality web and mobile applications solutions TDD approach clean code Agile and you like to work in team, where everyone can share knowledge and improve team software design and development technics best practice for source control with great benefits
You should be familiar with:
- Agile methodology
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web API like: REST or SOAP
- Unit testing
Will be an asset:
- knowledge of Jenkins (or you are willing to learn)
- basic Angular JS knowledge
* Basic salary
* Bonus 8% - 16% split over 2 payments to be paid in February and August - payment will be based on individual and company performance
* 25 days holiday - Holiday year runs from July through to June
* Probation is 6 months
* Various flexible benefits - Including buying and selling holiday - Up to 5 days and you can carry holiday over to the next year, Dental insurance, childcare vouchers
* Lifestyle Health Insurance - Combines our award winning health insurance with our wellness incentive programme.
* Life assurance of 4x salary
* Prudential stakeholder pension plan
* 75% off Champney visits and stays (discount only applies to the employee)
* Internal incentives and competitions - Football tickets, Apple Watch, vouchers
* Working on a points system you can earn points which will then entitle you to free Starbucks drinks and Cinema Tickets every week
* Up to 40% off BA European Flights
* Star Awards - A chance to win a holiday of a lifetime by being nominated by your colleagues - Some examples: Australia, New York and Cancun and Dubai and The Maldives
* Personal Health Fund - Start off with 75- This is a great way to pay for everyday healthcare expenses
* Assistance with giving up smoking
* 50% off Virgin Active gyms
* 50% off trainers at Sweat Shop
* 25% off Mr and Mrs Smith luxury hotel stay
* Quarterly company magazines
* Fitness and healthy eating tips
* In-house training programmes - Online learning and courses
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Sitecore developer jobs in Bournemouth.