Competitive salary depending on experience, plus rewarding benefits package
* Do you wish for an exciting challenge working with clients to gain rich business insight?
* Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
If so then welcome so then welcome to MPP Global?
We are looking for a SQL Developer to protect the integrity of the data held by the company, and you will be maintaining compliance with all laws, regulations and standards which affect the data we collect and retain. You'll be as comfortable talking to clients about their business needs as you are understanding and implementing the technical solution to address them.
You won't be content understanding a database schema; you'll want to understand why the data is captured, what it's used for and what it can tell the client about their business.
As our ideal SQL Developer, you will possess the following skills and experience:
* SQL Server & T-SQL
* SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
* Data Importing, Data archiving and advanced reporting
* Data warehousing
* Extract, transform and load
* Data migration
* Data lifecycle management
* Solution design & playback
* In memory data stores such as Redis
* Cloud based data tools such as Microsoft Azure Integration Services, Azure Data Warehouse and Azure Data Factory
Responsibilities will include:
* Data Integrity: Support and enhance the import of client data into the MPP ecosystem
* Data Accessibility: Support and enhance the MPP reporting and analytics capability
* Legality: Follow a privacy by design approach to all data related change. Support and enhance the data security model and management of data retention policies. Work with the product team to ensure readiness for changes to legislation and regulation.
* Across all of the above, you will be involved in the day to day operation, support and continuous improvement of all externally sourced tooling, in-house developed software and end-to-end processes used to manage our data
Why work for MPP?
MPP Global work well together as a talented and dedicated team. We're characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone's potential. Above all, we value every contribution our people make towards our clients, and reward it.
Learning & Development - We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp - you can't beat the level of investment we place on career development.
Health & Wellness - We provide comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your eligible dependents. We also offer health club membership discounts.
Flexible Working Hours - We offer flexible working to suit an employee's needs.
On-site parking & access to local public transport
Modern offices that offer room for creativity to sit within a very talented technical department
If you feel you think you have these skills and experience required to excel in the role of C# Developer, we want to hear from you!
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.