Spring Technology are currently recruiting for a Senior Web Developer for an established Retail client based in Nottinghamshire on a permanent basis. This truly is an exciting opportunity to work in a small close knit team who are using cutting edge technology and processes to develop industry leading systems. This role will ultimately be full stack and you will be working on development of web platforms, websites and also the organisations own mobile application framework. This role would suit someone that will enjoy a varied role where you will have the opportunity to not only learn new technologies but work collaboratively to continue to deliver best in class systems.
• Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
• Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
• Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
• Agile Development Process.
• Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
• Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
• Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
• Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
• Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
• Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
• Build and maintain working relationships with key business users.
• Work closely with other teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery.
• C# / ASP.Net
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures
• HTML 5 / CSS3
Desirable Skills / Experience:
• ASP.Net Core MVC
• ASP.Net WebAPI
• Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Git
• Oracle PL-SQL
If this sounds of interest then please don't hesitate to send an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement