Leeds City Centre
A company that believes in pixel perfection. If it's not perfect, it simply doesn't ship.We're on the lookout for a passionate, well experienced User Interface & Experience designer to join our growing design team; who can tackle problems head on & not be afraid of being thrown into the deep end.
We believe UI & UX go hand in hand, so being well versed in common UX practises and design trends based around human centred design is a must.
You will be joining a team of two designers;, alongside an experienced team of developers. You'll have influence across the complete product design & development cycle.
We have a great foundation of product thinking & ideation, we're looking for someone with great visual polish in their work, to round out our skillset & help shape features with visual flair.Applicants must have at least 1-2 years experience
Applicants must have a strong visual portfolio demonstrating User Interface & Experience design skills & process. This can include: Low/High Fidelity Wireframes, Product Architecture, User Flows, User Profiling, Design Systems & Finished Work (Design / Built)
Make your application creative... You're a designer!
• Crafting beautiful User Interfaces for the web & mobile platforms
• Creating User: Flows, Groups, Personas, Scenarios, Needs & Requirements
• Designing interactive & functional Low-High Fidelity Wireframes / Prototypes
• Updating & Crafting intuitive brands (Visual Identities, Brand Guidelines etc.)
• Testing products for: Bugs, UI / UX / Functional Issues to enhance User Experience
• Work collaboratively & productively with numerous internal stakeholders, designers & developers
• UI / UX Design (Sketch)
• Prototyping (Sketch, Principle, XD, InVision)
• User Flows
• User Profiling
• Using Design Systems
• Product Architecture
• Low / High Fidelity Wireframing
• Extremely high attention to detail
• Excellent organisational & time management skills
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement