Spring Technology is recruiting for the post of a Project Manager for a 6 month (potentially initial) contract within the Bedfordshire area. For this role you will be able to exercise a skill-set of strong project management skills, including; stakeholder management; conflict resolution/ management; being able to multi-task multiple workstreams; and reporting.
You will be using your knowledge of either PMP or PRINCE2 methodologies to lead workstreams to deliver changes according to the client's agreed outcomes. The changes will consist of a staffing costs transformation, an App proof of concept project, and a pensions implementation. This is quite a varied project, resulting in a workload where two days will not be the same.
You should have some knowledge of the pragmatic application of IT systems, however the project as a whole will not IT-based.
• Strong operational project management experience within medium and large scale projects with a Business Change focus
• To be either Prince 2 or PMP qualified
• To have an understanding of IT technology and its pragmatic application
• A thorough understanding of project management methodologies (specifically PRINCE2 or PMP)
• The ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations/ projects
• Stakeholder management
• Strong conflict management skills
• Excellent commercial judgement
• The ability to travel to and from the UK and European client locations
If this role is of an interest then please email me your latest CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org .
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement