Are you a Mac expert? Love helping people and geeking out? Our client (Mactribe) are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to help deliver top class technical expertise and services to their clients. MacTribe provide cross platform services to businesses all over London supporting a mixture of Mac and PC environments. As an outsourced support company (MSP), we have quick SLA turnarounds and fast paced delivery.
MacTribe offer the best of two worlds, 'busy and hectic' one minute, and 'tranquility/a lot of laughs' the other. Either way, if you are looking for a role that will allow you to specialise in a wide range of IT activities, they are the team you have been looking for.
Job Requirements: The challenge and fun begins from day one! The role requires a good deal of knowledge and experience supporting Mac and PC environments using tools like Apple Remote Desktop, Deploy Studio and Munki. As the company provide a large number of Cisco Meraki networks, this role also requires a solid understanding and experience troubleshooting Cisco networks.
* Delivering expert 2nd to 3rd line troubleshooting and solutions
* Jumping on 1st line as and when there is overflow.
* Mentoring 1st line colleagues and contributing to our knowledge base
* Supporting customers via telephone, remotely and directly on-site
* Minimum 3 years working in a similar MSP role i.e. Outsourced IT support
* Excellent Interpersonal skills: i.e. telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
* Excellent troubleshooter: able to solve issues quickly and completely
* Excellent multi-tasker: N.B.: Our internal target response time - a blistering 30mins!
* Expert knowledge of Mac OS and iOS
* Expert knowledge on ARD and Munki, rolling out scripts, apps and updates.
* Expert knowledge on G-Suite and Office 365
* Expert knowledge on Cisco VLANs, DNS, WAN, VPN and Wireless
CCNA/CCNP certified engineers preferred.
Starting salary dependant on experience and includes benefits.
25,000 to 30,00. Please apply online in the first instance for more information and we will contact you directly.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Apple & PC Engineer jobs in London.