Are you looking for your next career move, a chance to become part of an established and sustained company, or just simply looking for a change, then this is a chance not to be missed!
Spring Technology are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our leading clients looking for a User Experience Consultant to be based in Edinburgh on an initial 6 month contract.
Establish user research that results in clear guidance and support for the development teams to implement usable systems for internal and external users. Support the near term demand for User Experience Activity from the Digital Transformation Programme and assist peers in fostering a UX community inside the organisation.
Skills & Experience Needed:
• Demonstrates expertise designing interactions professionally for the public via the web & mobile as well as internal users, i.e. back-office operations
• Experience of establishing user experience practices, such as UX labs, mobile UX testing and preparing design guidelines
• Knowledge of accessibility standards and experience of undertaking audits and accessibility testing.
• Experience of user research and qualitative and quantitative analysis to establish baselines and monitor on-going trends or improvements
• Experience of leading user experience within large scale digital delivery programme with proven results that are traceable to user experience interventions
• Experienced in implementing Lean UX techniques
• Solid experience of web and mobile application interface design. Core skills: sketching, design production, rapid prototyping.
• Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team
• Experienced in providing leadership to a UX team, organising community activities and identifying training needs.
• Experience of delivering first class government services following the Government Digital Services service standards
• Experience of providing leadership to a team of UX professionals
• Experience of simplifying high volume, complex process flows
• Experience of high fidelity user interface design
• Creation of design standards and practices
• Experience of coding HTML, CSS, SASS
If this role is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience needed then please send your CV to Charlie_Deeley@spring.com for consideration.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.