Are you looking for your next career move, a chance to become part of an established and sustained company, or just simply looking for a change, then this is a chance not to be missed!
Spring Technology are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our leading clients.
Based in Birmingham, the client is looking for a Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
There client also offers a yearly bonus of 20%!
The Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for understanding, eliciting, documenting and analysing requirements to further improve the clients products, processes, systems and service offering to customers.
The Business Analyst will work alongside Project Managers, Testers and Developers to deliver solutions to complex business problems with the customer at the heart of delivery.
In addition, the BA will be tasked with managing small business changes end to end to drive continuous improvement throughout the business, whilst also identifying recommendations for new initiatives.
Essential Skills & Experience
• A flexible, positive, team-oriented outlook with strong inter-personal skills.
• The ability to remain focused and composed whilst under pressure.
• Meticulous, logical and quality focused approach to delivery
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Decision maker confident to rely upon their own judgement.
• Proven business analyst experience
• Exposure to technology focused projects
• Customer focused and considers the customer in all new initiatives.
• Experienced user of MSOffice (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Project)
• Proven ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
• Experience of managing successful system implementations
• Experience of business case development
• Knowledge of Waterfall & Agile methodologies
If this role sounds of interest to yourself and you are suited to this role please send your CV to Charlie_Deeley@spring.com for consideration
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.