FPSG are currently recruiting a Lead Business Analyst for our global financial services sector client to work from their Glasgow City Centre office. You should be dynamic, a self-starter and have experience working in an agile environment coupled with excellent, development, communication, and organizational skills.
You will join their existing yet growing team, working within a fast paced environment where you will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business and solving problems to meet the ever changing regulatory environment.
As a Lead Business Analyst your day to duties will include
* You will be required to work with stakeholders globally and across divisions and knowledge of broad spectrum of assets classes.
* Analyse business process flows and impact on technology flows.
* Translate regulatory requirements into functional technical requirements.
* Write users stories in an iterative fashion, liaising with the developers, product owners and other business analysts within the scrum team.
To be a successful Lead Business Analyst you will have:
* Come from an IT background ideally within the financial services area.
* Knowledge of SDLC and project management.
* University education or equivalent industry experience (Min 5 years as Senior BA)
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Can demonstrate an analytical approach to work.
* Attention to detail.
* Demonstrable ability to work dynamically so being comfortable in a variety of business domains
* Able to work independently and to effectively prioritise, meet deadlines and work within set timeframes whilst working on several projects at a time.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an environment where you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package as well as a structured career path, feel free to apply or to contact myself directly for a confidential discussion to find out more.
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or similar positions FPSG have available.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age
FPSG is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.