My client in Sutton Coldfield are looking to recruit due to expansion.
Technical skills required for this role are:
* Excellent in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office suite (including macros, styles, templates) - up to version 2016 * Knowledge of project accounting software * Experience of developing and delivering training courses for all user levels
Day to day duties include:
* Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
* Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
* Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
* Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
* Replacing parts as required;
* Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
* Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
* Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
* Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
* Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
* Testing and evaluating new technology;
* Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Sound interesting? Please apply now.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for It Helpdesk Support Advisor jobs in Sutton Coldfield.