Our client is seeking an IT Administrator / Support Analyst to join their expanding IT Department. Our client has offices in Central London and in Rayleigh, Essex so are happy for the right person to be based in either office.
If you like working with internal and external customers in an IT Helpdesk support function this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities are those you would expect in a typical IT Support role, including:
* Call logging and Helpdesk management / maintenance, including but not limited to:
* Assisting with Self-service and FAQ maintenance. * Logging tickets and reporting on ticket status as appropriate. * Prioritising tickets for self and the IT team, managing statuses and updates. * Managing issues from origin to completion. * Identifying trends in support issues; identifying process improvements within the team. * Providing feedback to users on the status of tickets and requests.
* IT user support for all Group companies. * Dealing with third parties and suppliers including managing the Company mobile phone contracts and hardware. * Assist in the delivery of IT projects and managing team workflow including planning, allocation, tracking and support. * Periodic review and update of IT policies, seeking input from relevant subject matter experts. * Assisting with IT invoicing, spend and budget tracking. * Covering shift patterns for extended daily cover where necessary (within 8am to 6pm). * General Administration tasks for the IT Team. * Assisting with office moves such as equipment relocation and connectivity.
The type of person our client is seeking would ideally have the following skills:
* Experience of working in an IT support environment with a varied workload. * In-depth knowledge of mobile phone technology. * Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office products. * Ability to prioritise and organise own workload in a busy team and without supervision, in order to meet deadlines. * Ability to develop and sustain good and supportive working relationships with team, employees at all levels and external contacts to ensure a consistently high quality of service at all times. * Confident and effective telephone skills and the ability to construct clear written communications. * Willingness to work additional hours, sometimes outside of standard office hours, if department needs dictate, for example with office moves. * Accurate and strong attention to detail.
* ITIL v3 knowledge / experience. * Usage / Knowledge of an IT ticket management system or IT Helpdesk. * A-Level or above IT qualification. * Project and workload management tools. * Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. * Report writing skills. * Meeting support including minute taking
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for IT Administration and Support Analyst jobs in Essex.