Support Technician needed for this Brentwood based professional business.
You will be taking 1st line helpdesk support calls from users and logging the incidents in their helpdesk application. You are responsible for resolving a large proportion of the helpdesk calls logged and where appropriate passing the calls on to the relevant technical support teams.
The right person for this Support Technician position is likely to have a good mix of:
- A self-starter who enjoys finding elegant solutions to complex issues.
- A natural problem solver with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Have the ability to use your own initiative with the knowledge that you are part of a strong team.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple conflicting priorities requiring collaboration with multiple teams across the company.
- A passion to learn and be involved with a progressive company.
The right candidate might have some experience in an IT Support or Helpdesk Support environment, however, the key is to find the right person.
They don't expect you to know everything about everything (Yet!) You'll have your own mentor to guide and advise you. You'll enjoy a healthy mix of on the job learning and training courses as required. You'll also have the latest technologies at your fingertips, supporting you in effectively supporting their business.
On a personal level, great communication and customer skills are an absolute must, they need someone who is flexible and ready to "go the extra mile" and committed to delivering a world-class IT service.
To discuss this role in detail please send your CV to Biagio Gizzi at Remit Resources ASAP.