Our client, a leading supplier of Motoring Accessories, working in partnership with one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the UK are looking to recruit a talented, dynamic, Web Developer to join its hands-on technical team based in Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire.
The company has been established for over 20 years with circa 35 staff and operates from a modern purpose built facility spread over 3 acres.
- Must be confident users of Adobe Creative Suite (Mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro).
- Experience of FTP / Web server file architectures.
- Good level of ability with IT applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of PPC Management.
- Maintain and update content across the companies 5 websites via CMS (Magento and Volo) including:
Creation of unique product titles, descriptions, blended with search friendly terms.
Cleaning & removing data.
Maintaining / updating existing products and product categories.
Digital photography - in house shooting of products as they arrive into the warehouse.
Image preparation using Adobe Photoshop
Updating numerous prices.
- Designing promotional content for print: brochures, leaflets etc.
- Setup promotional micro-sites, to support marketing campaigns.
- Build and send promotional emails.
- Implement organic SEO strategies to achieve high rankings.
- Use Google analytics to monitor traffic and customer behaviour on the company website.
- Manage our Wordpress blog and our core social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
- Managing and building Search and Display campaigns in Google ad words.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented, dynamic, Web Administrator looking to join a successful organisation, offering exciting and challenging work and potential for career development in a period of significant expansion.