Full Stack .NET Developer
I have been approached by one of our prestigious clients who are looking for a .NET Developer to join their team in Leicestershire.
Based at their office in Leicestershire you will be joining their Development Team and reporting into the Development Manager. You will be responsible for developing complex world class software.
• To develop software in accordance with the development schedule.
• To maintain software functionality, to investigate, analyse and correct identified defects within established SLA's.
• To work within the development life cycle creating clean, robust and reusable code.
• To analyse customer requirements and write technical specifications.
• To work with the product and infrastructure teams to produce world class experience for clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
• In depth programming experience, C#, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS3, Angular.JS (v2 - v5)
• Ideally you will have exposure to CMS technology/ Umbraco/ Sitecore/ Epi Server/ Kentico.
• Experience of Object Orientated programming practices.
• Exposure to Azure Cloud, Octopus Deploy, Terraform etc
• Experience of using version control systems e.g. Git, SVN, Bitbucket.
• Experienced in working in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• TDD and BDD would be hugely beneficial to this role.
• Experience engineering, releasing and supporting complex web applications or API's.
This is a fantastic time to join a growing company. In return you will receive a competitive salary (dependant on experience and level) with great benefits.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.