Key Skills Required:
• Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in Salesforce testing - preferably with Salesforce admin knowledge to work, understand and advise solutions from time to time for quick implementation of requirements.
• Manual tester with excellent knowledge and experience in complete STLC and Defect Life Cycle
• Excellent communication skills and comfortable in a highly collaborative environment.
• Good knowledge of test management tools
• Knowledge of automation and non-functional test tools desirable
• Good knowledge and experience of working in agile environments
• Should have aptitude to adapt to continuously evolving and reiterating development and test cycles.
The role will have these further responsibilities:
• Producing test scripts for System integration and User acceptance testing
• Identify, record, document and track bugs effectively.
• Analysing requirements within user stories.
• Perform regression testing once bugs are closed.
• Collaborating and working with Business Analysts and other department members during the development cycle and requirement gathering.
• Resolve Salesforce related queries that might arise during requirement gathering or development cycle.
• Implement quick fixes into the system as and when needed.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.