- Senior technical engineer with trading floor support experience.
- IT support (incidents, service requests, general queries) by phone, remote access, mail and onsite via attendance in person.
- Registration of incidents and support requests in an approved ServiceDesk tool (ServiceNow).
- Processing, classification, error analysis, solution and documentation of incidents and requests
- Forwarding of incidents and support requests to other entities including tracking.
- Directory service related activities e.g. new user account creation, change permissions
- Testing and evaluation of workplace related hardware and/or software..
- Consulting and purchasing of IT Equipment initiated by a customer request but adhering to Company standards.
- Rollout and implementation of IT-Equipment (PCs, notebooks, telephones, printers, Blackberrys, iPads, mobile phones and so on) incl. quality check.
- Support of email push services (currently Blackberry and ActiveSync).
- Support and implementation/deployment of applications and other workplace software
- Moves and changes support.
- Interface between IT Operations, customers and external IT-Service-provider.
- Inventory and asset management and care of hardware at all European locations.
- Ensuring compliance with company ITStandards including GISP.
- Processing of adhoc enquiries and requests from customers.
- Enhanced processing of incident and support requests in defined cases. Manage escalation to senior managers as required
- Observance of processes, internal requirements and service level agreements.
- Management and administration of workplace tools e.g. ServiceNow
- Define, manage, collate and report workplace KPI's including Quality Service Score Card (QSSC) of the ServiceDesk.
- Customized reporting of adherence to service level agreements as agreed.
- Knowledge management and information sharing with colleagues
Maintain suitable Knowledge Base.
- Coordination of 3rd Level Support of company used client applications
- Management and oversight of external IT-Service Providers.
- Responsible for special subjects (subject owner role). In this role the Client Analyst is responsible for a proper communication, documentation and further development relating to the subject.
- Project related activities including management & coordination if required, budget control and regular reporting.
- Market research of new IT technologies and solutions and determination of their suitability
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.