Agile Coach / Agile / Scrum / Training / Nottingham / 700 per day / 2 Months + extensions
My client, a well known financial services company are currently seeking an experienced Agile Coach to come on board for an initial 2 month contract with very strong possibilities of extension. You will be tasked with facilitating learning through workshops, meetings, forums and training games etc and will provide staff with the knowledge on how to implement and maintain Agile principles.
The Role / Key Responsibilities:
• Coach and develop all levels of staff on how to implement and sustain Agile principles and practices
• Coach all key stakeholders in understanding the importance of their role within Agile change delivery
• Coach the various teams facing challenges to improve the way they work and collaborate in a way that addresses governance needs and is aligned to Agile principles
• Educate and inform delivery stakeholders so that they understand what has changed about the way the change delivery will work and how it will affect them
• Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, forums, training, games etc and provide training materials, framework, guidelines, case studies etc.
• Assist the team in developing practical solutions where they find themselves constrained by situations that are not ideal for Agile development (e.g. environment constraints)
• Provide management with timely feedback on any potential to accelerate or improve Agile adoption, constraints and learning
• Hands on experience of Agile change delivery - with a focus on Scrum mastery, product ownership (or equivalent)
• Knowledge and understanding of Agile values and principles and how to apply these in a complex environment
• In depth knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
• Knowledge of other Agile frameworks
• Excellent understanding of Agile techniques and practices, and a pragmatic approach to applying these in different circumstances
• Coaching senior stakeholders to become more Agile in their approach and behaviours
• A good understanding of software development processes and delivery/project management tools and techniques
• Awareness of Agile case studies, examples, literature etc
• Experience of developing and running training and workshop activities, particularly for senior leadership
• Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
• Strong collaborative working skills
• 2 month initial contract with extensions
• Nottingham based
If this sounds of interest then please don't hesitate to send an up to date CV for immediate consideration
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.