SQL Developer - Walsall
Our client is looking a SQL Developer to design, develop and deliver a range of things around the client data warehouses, marts for reporting and analytics using best practice and the strategic toolset.
- Manage the build & quality of data marts and the Data Warehouse.
- Proactively support managers across all functions by providing creative and innovative solutions.
- Ensure that any inaccuracies/inconsistencies in the formation are quickly resolved and that the integrity of the data is maintained.
- Communicate complex concepts and methodologies to stake holders with varied levels of seniority and experience.
- Understand all risks and processes for which they are responsible for managing
- Assure the adequacy of systems and controls for managing risk in all delegated and retained responsibilities
- Manage the above by production and receipt of regular MI and periodic quality audit reviews
- Good experience in designing and implementing a SQL server Data Warehouse(s).
- SQL Server Data Warehouse implementations
- SQL Implementation of physical database models.
- Querying and stored procedure creation
- Codd Data Modelling Third Normal Form
- SQL Skills for selecting and reviewing data in the system Excel / Access for analysis.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.