Spring Technology are currently working with a large public sector organisation based in Central London, looking for an Architect to work on an a 12 month contract starting in January 2018. It would be beneficial for the successful candidate to be SC or DV Cleared, as the client are looking for an immediate start.
The role has been confirmed as falling outside of IR35.
The job holder will be part of the Architecture and Interior Design Team within the clients Professional Services Centre (PSC).
PSC is a multi-disciplined design office that also includes project managers, building services engineers, structural engineers, security designers and surveyors. PSC deliver construction and technology related projects predominantly on the clients overseas estate.
Skills and experience required for the role
• Recent experience of developing projects from an early design stage
• Strong personal design and presentation skills
• Demonstrable experience in providing Architecture design services, with a clear understanding of the latest industry developments and innovations
• Member of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) with strong post qualification experience
• Professional architectural qualification (RIBA part 3)
• Proven track record in leading design and construction teams through project management processes
• Knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation as applied in a architecture / construction context
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal
• Good financial management skills
• Knowledge of Design Software: AutoCAD, REVIT etc., Microsoft suite: Word, Excel and Project
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please do so as soon as possible to be considered immediately
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.