Software Engineer - FinTech Start-Up (Ruby on Rails + Elixir)
A technology first FinTech start-up are partnering with Empiric to engage with multiple Software Engineers to help develop their market leading payments platform. This innovative start-up are going from strength to strength and have experienced healthy growth and hundreds of millions in investment due to the success of their solutions.
The key selling point for this organization is their developer first culture that they have fostered since day one. Everyone in the organization are able to use the right tool for the right job and are able to influence technical decisions in a flat structure.
You will have a chance to work with a variety of technologies (including functional programming languages) and contribute to a handful of exciting greenfield projects.
As the successful Software Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Creating highly scalable, distributed applications in an agile environment
- Utilising the newest technologies including functional languages like Elixir
As the Software Engineer, you should have;
- 3+ years developing with either Ruby, Rails or Elixir
- A passion for technology and ability to work well within a start-up culture
- Knowledge of AWS or DevOps methodologies would be ideal
There is an excellent benefits package available for the successful Developer, including flexible working and a bonus of over 10%.