Lead Developer - Global Retailer (Core Java, Multithreading, IOT)
An innovative global leader in innovative retail solutions is looking to recruit a Core Java Developer for their award winning engineering team in London. This company are highly renowned in their space for the high quality level of their complex software solutions. The successful Core Java Developer will get an opportunity to work in a fast paced Agile/XP environment on a high availability, retail application used by major organizations globally.
The company are looking to grow rapidly due to their extreme success of their innovative software solutions, giving the successful Core Java Developer a great platform for career progression and personal growth. The company are drivers of innovation through technology, and are constantly upskilling their teams and utilising the latest, most cutting edge technology stack in order to develop complex applications and systems.
The Core Java Developer will be responsible for;
- Architect and develop new features and functionality on a world class retail platform
- Working in a highly collaborative, agile/xp environment
- Creating complex multithreaded solutions for the business
- Gaining exposure to the latest technologies in the market eg Erlang and IOT
- Mentoring other developers in the team
The Core Java Developer should have;
- At least 4 years of experience developing solutions in Java
- Experience with Multithreading and concurrency is ideal
- Any experience of messaging systems is beneficial but not needed
- Great communication and ability to work well in a team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely passionate and is looking to gain exposure to multiple new technologies in an exciting environment.