Paid Search Specialist (PPC) - Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: Up to 42,000 per annum + 2K OTE + Benefits
NST are currently recruiting for a Paid Search Specialist to work for a global Digital Education company based in London. Reporting directly to the Head of SEO & Paid, in this role you will help the company implement cutting edge digital advertising and drive targeted leads across a portfolio of websites.
You will monitor large budgets and manage relationships with media owners/clients, to drive performance via sophisticated display activities. You will also identify new growth opportunities to increase more relevant traffic to company sites.
- Develop and manage global digital marketing campaigns with a large panel of websites through programmatic and retargeting platforms.
- Monitor assigned budgets and devise ways of spending efficiently.
- Undertake media planning, media buying and media analysis, the role involves constant optimisation of global performance display campaigns to meet CPA based goals.
- Define and implement display ideas to promote websites, familiar with prospecting, retargeting and remarketing strategies.
- Manage campaign performance, report on performance and make sure suppliers invoices are paid accordingly.
- Test creative messaging, landing pages and campaigns to optimise performance continuously.
- Use data to drive decision making process.
- Strong analytical, technical and marketing competency.
- Proven experience of programmatic planning and buying experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the display media landscape and expertise in targeting specific audiences.
- Experience working with programmatic platforms and buying display media through DSPs.
- Experience in campaign strategies, prospecting and remarketing campaigns.
- Experience working with ad Servers and mobile tracking technologies.
- Up to date with innovations in digital display advertising.
- Analytical skills to discover potential issues, opportunities and to iterate improvements.
- Excellent people and communication skills, with the ability to chair meetings on best practice and get consensus.
- Good time management and project management fundamentals.
- A great team player. Must be able to work collaboratively across different departments.
- Ability to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented.
Measure of Success:
- Significantly growth in targeted traffic through programmatic advertising, both in the UK and internationally.
- Improving conversion rates and reporting on revenue generated.
- Production of regular audits to the Head of Paid and SEO, the CMO and wider marketing and commercial teams.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell at NST Recruitment (see below).