Programme Communication Lead/Contract/6 months/Ir35/communication Channels/
Spring Technology is currently recruiting for a Programme Communication Lead to work with our public sector client in London. This is an initial 6 month contract falling inside IR35. The successful candidate will lead the planning, design, development and implementation of communication ensuring alignment to the communication strategy
Main tasks will include:
• Developing an overarching story and clear messaging that positions the Programme's purpose, fit to the overarching HR model and strategy, and explains the change journey
• Designing an effective communications plan that maps all stakeholders, identifies communications needs, and ensures the right information gets to the right person at the right time in the right way
• Optimising the use of existing HR communication channels and tools to ensure that programme messages are integrated with wider HR communications
Essential skills include:
• At least five years' experience in designing and developing communications strategies and plans for large and complex organisation
• At least five years' experience in developing compelling communications stories and messaging
• Demonstrable experience in providing expert advice on communications issues and risks
• Demonstrable experience in effectively using a range of communications channels to reach the right audience at the right time in the right way
• Excellent written and oral communicator
• Degree in marketing, communications or journalism, or equivalent level of experience
Desirable skills include:
• Experience in designing and developing communications plans within a global organization
If this role looks of interest please send your latest CV to (apply button) for immediate consideration.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.