Spring Technology is currently looking for a Software Delivery Engineer. This is a permanent position based in Coventry.
As a Software Delivery Engineer you will possess a strong understanding of the challenges of efficient and consistent software build and deploy, this team member will be a key contributor in defining best practice solutions to enable continuous integration across multiple technology stack including Windows, Middleware and Cloud.
Demonstrating a keen DevOps mindset, they will help lead our engineering teams move towards a collaborative model for delivery through adoption of automated improvements in CI/CD, adoption of metrics and team ownership of solutions.
• Experience of building either Microsoft .NET and Java application stacks
• Windows Server and/or Linux/UNIX exposure
• Experience of Agile development methodologies
• Proven experience in working with VCS solutions such as Git
• Experience with pipeline technologies such as Jenkins or GoCD
Other essential information:
• Ability to follow processes and procedures (governance)
• Strong team player, with excellent communication skills
• Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight timescales
• Good analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to detail.
Please send your CV now to apply
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.