Are you a creative individual who enjoys a challenge and is passionate about creating vivid campaigns that will engage customers? Our client is a rapidly growing business that needs a talented Digital Designer to join a small and enthusiastic team!
Our client is a rapidly expanding company with a passion for launching, developing and growing industry first brands. They have enjoyed fantastic success over the last few years. One of the company's brands is now the leading brand in their market due to selling its products to over 1 million customers! This company has an extremely bright future and is growing at a rapid rate, so it's a brilliant time to join them!
The role of Digital Designer is located in the companies' delightful offices which are situated in Stockport with beautiful surroundings. The main aspect of the role will be to support the development of new brands within the business and also help with existing projects. As the Digital Designer, you will work as part of the team to ensure that the client is at the heart of everything you do! You will be focusing on achieving set goals by designing and developing engaging campaigns, websites, branding ideas and social media content. You will also be responsible for helping to develop the junior designers' skill level. The company is offering a very competitive salary and generous benefits such as working from home and bonuses. A candidate that is very passionate about any role they undertake would be perfect for this job!
Main responsibilities of the Digital Designer:
- Work alongside the Head of Design to develop and produce campaigns, branding and social media content
- Support junior designers and help them improve their skillset
- Improve and develop packaging design concept across the brands
- Help with the production of photo shoots and filming
- Design point of sale for the companies customers
- Produce conceptual plans of ideas teams are working on
- Develop website concepts to pass over to external teams
Skills and experience required of the Digital Designer:
- Experience working with a variant of brands would be helpful
- Proactive and passionate individual
- Genuinely interested in the latest trends and changes that occur within the industry!
- Sound understanding of SEO and best ways to optimise
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- A creative spark
- Experience in creating engaging campaigns
Does this job have your name written all over it? This is a great company that cares about their employees. They have a great future in store and there couldn't be a better time to join them!