Caspian One are working with a global investment bank who are implementing Splunk across several operations. They are seeking Splunk SME's on a contract basis who can work with the source data and also be involved in architectural decisions. There are several roles in the group of ranging seniority and responsibility. The successful candidates will be from a technical background with knowledge of big data analytics and several operating systems. If you meet the below criteria please get in touch to discuss further.
- Extensive knowledge of Splunk (Indexer clusters, CIM mapping, Universal forwarder, Data Indigestion)
- Knowledge of big data analytics
- Experience in Linux and Unix operating systems
- Working knowledge of scripting languages
- A history of building and supporting large scale deployments and performing integration work