New Business/ Account Managers- Healthcare Sector - 40-60K-Homebased
We are actively recruiting for a number of New Business Development Managers and Account Manager for a leading and award-winning client that specialise in providing world-class Healthcare software systems spanning from Care Management systems to best of breed Electronic Patient Records and Healthcare Practice Management software solutions, and much more.
Their solutions have helped over 2,000 care providers to manage their staff and clients on a daily basis. They enable providers to increase operational efficiency, improve care delivery and meet stringent regulations. Through mobile working, they've also helped manage lone worker safety and allow live point-of-care recording.
Recent demand, success and growth of the sales team and division has now led to the need for an additional Business Development and Account Management professionals with experience selling into to the Healthcare market to join their teams.
The successful New Business Development Managers and Account Managers will have a great deal of understanding of the software sales cycle, selling to health and care organisations and care providers.
- Managing the full sales life cycle and be responsible for developing new business and managing your own Health & Care client base
- You will book and attend face-to-face / Web Ex meetings with potential and existing clients to create and strengthen relationships
- Work to sales targets and attend regular sales meetings with the sales director
- Be expected to network within the Care providers and Healthcare industry
Good knowledge of the Health & Care/Care provider's software industry is crucial!
The ideal New Business & Account Managers need:
- A proven track record in closing business
- An understanding of the Healthcare market
- Hunger to earn, resilient and ambitious
- Proven experience looking after customer accounts
- Social individual happy to socialise with potential clients outside of working hours
New Business/ Account Managers- Healthcare Sector
Salary: 40,000 - 60,000 + DOUBLE OTE (UNCAPPED) + up to 7,000 Car Allowance
- 25 days' holiday
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Salary reviews
Location: Home-based role, covering nationwide.
Please apply today as we are actively reviewing applications.
KPIS - pipeline - software sales - IT sales - new business - BDE - BDM - business development executive - business development manager - account manager - account management - sales - software - big business - London - Greater London - Central London -Health & Care market - Care Providers - NHS - Patient Record - Healthcare
Linkedin C2B Solutions UK
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.