Part of the L'Oral Group, The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
Purpose of role:
1. Project frontend development work to launch new features and websites for The Body Shop working closely with third party developers
2. Day-to-day frontend development of The Body Shop websites to update home page, website content, landing pages, new frontend layouts and features, working closely with Digital & Ecommerce teams, designers and leading junior frontend developers
3. Oversee email HTML development for all marketing emails working closely with the CRM teams and Responsys
Key Job Accountabilities:
BA/BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
What we offer:
- A thrilling career in the L'Oral Group across different brands, channels and markets
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your development
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Lead Frontend Web Developer jobs in London.