Our client are an industry leading software and innovation company who are experiencing consistent growth across the group globally and are now looking to hire an experienced Java Developer for their business. Their growth is due to having a range of successful products that are embedded within their industry and they are also committed to continual investment into greenfield projects driven by exciting concepts and first class delivery.
To maintain the existing and future product stack they are now looking to invest into the next generation of technical experts in the Java space. You'll need to have an interest in continual improvement and performance of systems, with an adaptable demeanour when turning your hand to working on complex solutions on legacy products and be a creative problem solver when innovating and delivering on exciting greenfield projects.
Their teams work with agile principles although they aren't strictly bound by them with a mentality to delivering projects in a fast paced environment without detriment to the performance, security and reliability of their systems.
Being part of a global company means you must be able to work in a fast paced environment and evolve as the company looks to stay ahead of the industry and technical curve. This often creates opportunity either within your team or to diversify into new projects or initiatives keeping each day exciting.
If you are ambitious and excited about new technologies with an analytical approach to problem solving, a self starter mentality, who never shuns ownership, an eye for detail and a clear and confident communicator, then I would love to be in contact with you. These traits coupled with a solid technical stack would make you an extremely interesting candidate for our client.
Key skills/strong commercial experience required for the role:
- Very strong analytical and development background, 5+ years experience of all aspects of the development lifecycle
- Solid experience of using relational databases from Java using the JDBC API. - Must be an effective communicator. You will be expected to be able to present ideas and designs to a wide variety of audiences and tailor your message to the audience.
- Good experience working in a Linux/UNIX environment - must be equally comfortable at a BASH prompt as with a GUI
- Solid knowledge of relational databases from a developer viewpoint - preferably PostgreSQL or Oracle
- Experience of supporting and refactoring legacy applications. - Experience of GIT or other version control - In depth knowledge of web security issues, and be familiar with penetration testing techniques
- Experience of working with agile development techniques
Senior Java Developer 50 - 60K pa, Berkshire
Please note that this client is not offering sponsorship.
They are looking to start the interview process next week, this will be a one stage face to face interview with a decision being made within 24hrs.
Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me on ************* or email: ***********************
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Senior Java Developer 50 - 60K pa, Berkshire jobs in Berkshire.