DEVOPS, Ruby, Cloud, systems, london, delivery, azure, Integration, Training, Solutions, Team, Projects, http, client, CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION, Google, CI, environment, Communication, Organisation, Java, Windows systems, Docker, bespoke, IS, growth, experience, Go
Software Engineer x3 - Start-Up Software Organisation - Central London - 35 to 60k + benefits
Our client are an exciting start-up, software organisation who are at the looking to augment their team with a number of software engineers. They are re-known for offering some of the most leading edgesoftware solutions within the DevOps, Containerisation & CI/CD space.
As an organisation they offer a fun but hard-working environment, where you will work on a number of leading projects for clients. Each project is different, requiring you to provide bespoke solutions for each. You will be offered huge amounts of training and personal development with this organisation and you will have autonomy to define your own workload & job role within this company.
One of the key benefits with this organisation is the scope for growth and continuous learning gained from being continuously challenged - you will be working alongside some of the brightest developers & consultants in this sector.
- A real passion for open-source programming
- Experience working with Unix, Linux & Windows systems
- Experience with Go / Golang
- Experience with one of the following: Python, Ruby, Java
- Desirably you will have an underpinned knowledge of the DevOps methodology and will be able to understand & articulate Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery or Infrastructure-as-code.
- Desirably you will understand Containerisation, the benefits this has for an organisation and know how Docker or Kubernetes work
- Knowledge of cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, Openstack, Google Cloud etc.
- Hungry to learn, out of the box thinkers
- A client focused 'can-do' attitude
- High attention to detail
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Teamwork and collaboration
Salaries:Depending on experience these are flexible, typically we will be looking in the range of 35-60k + benefits.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join a highly talented team based in the heart of London please do apply here or get in touch with Rory Allen at Third Republic.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.