Product Support Specialist Tier 1,Bilingual English and German, 1st Line Support, SaaS, RMM
Job Status: Full Time
Start Date: Ideally ASAP however can be negotiable
Location: Richmond-upon-Thames, Surrey, UK
Benefits: Strong base, 4% matched pension, 5% annual bonus, full BUPA private healthcare, eye care, dental care, subsidised gym, career progression into T2 and T3.
Since its founding in 2001, Autotask has become the #1 provider of web-based IT Services Management Software, used by thousands of IT service professionals worldwide. Autotask are also owned by"Vista Equity Partners", a leading private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology-enabled businesses. With over $26 billion in cumulative capital commitments, Vista partners with world-class management teams looking to reach their full potential.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will work in a web-based customer support environment with an emphasis on responsiveness and high levels of customer satisfaction. You will be providing support for the Autotask application over the phone and in electronic communications. You will be responsible to answer system questions, and troubleshoot to resolve or properly escalate all incoming support incidents. You will be expected to deliver the highest level of service in the industry.
- Build ongoing relationships with customers. - Answer system questions and provide workflow and implementation best practices when necessary. - Staff the Help Desk phones per your schedule. - Call customers as needed as you manage their incident. - Build and maintain knowledge of Autotask software suite of products and new core features. - Perform incident triage and first resolution - Maintain ownership of incidents until resolved or escalated for further research. - Maintain the ticket backlog in accordance to the ongoing communication service level agreement. - Create articles for our customer facing knowledge base, when related information is not present
- Positive outlook. - Professional demeanor. - Sense of urgency. - Empathy for customer and their needs. - Empathy for internal customers and their needs. - Ethics\integrity internally and customer facing. - Accountability.
Desired Skills and Experience - What We Require:
- Fluent in both English and German - Work a pre-scheduled company holiday(s) when needed. - Candidates should have a demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies and applying general and industry specific business knowledge in a fast paced, analytical and team-oriented environment. - One year or more of customer service experience - Experience managing and responding to multiple issues in the same time period. - Computer literacy skills: file system basics, operating system navigation, conceptual network connectivity, Internet and internet browser literacy. - Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to appease frustrated or angry customers in a positive, sympathetic, and diplomatic way. - Ability to approach support issues from a training perspective when required.
Preferred but not required qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows operating system. - An understanding of Apple Mac OSX/LINUX operating system(s). - Experience with RMM technologies. - Experience with Web based storage, sharing, access and sync technologies. - Some scripting skills would be advantageous; batch files, VB Script, Powershell etc
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Information Technology preferred, or equivalent experience.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are always seeking motivated and talented professionals to join our globally growing team. If you are interested in learning more, please visit ****************.
Autotask is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: Autotask is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Autotask about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Autotask via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Autotask; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Autotask as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Product Support Specialist Tier 1 - Bilingual Engl jobs in Richmond.