SAS is the leader in Analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services. SAS helps customers at more than 75,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW.
We are currently seeking a Principal Risk Consultant to join our Professional Services team, the role will be to provide customer facing implementation services to new and existing SAS customers as well as working closely with internal teams such as sales, product management and R&D teams.
Consultants are expected to have a broad and strong technical background, together with credible domain skills, and should excel at solving business problems by applying technology and best practice.
You will be expected to provide implementation services for the SAS Risk portfolio of solutions including:
- Regulatory and Insurance Risk Management - Enterprise Stress Testing - Credit Risk Management (credit scoring and risk modeling) - Governance and Compliance
- Experience delivering SAS Credit Scoring, Risk Management/other SAS vertical solutions or equivalent vendor solutions
- Experience/strong knowledge in IFRS4, IFRS9 and other compliance/regulatory reporting
- Experience with SAS tools such as Base SAS, SAS Macros and/or stored processes
- Business Intelligence experience using SAS or other vendor BI Platform Technologies - Data Warehousing experience using SAS or other vendor DI Technologies
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Db2 or Teradata
As the successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or other quantitative field. We require extensive domain experience within Risk and Regulatory reporting as well as risk-focused technical applications delivery.
In return we can offer you an attractive package and career opportunities. You will be working for one of the world's best places to work (GPTW award winner 2015) in a company which can offer you growth and development. Contact us, we'd love to hear from you!
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Principal Risk Consultant - London or Marlow (SAS) jobs in London.