Keywords: Project Manager, Business Analyst, Implementation Consultant, MS SQL, Banking, Data Management, Lean, ITIL, Prince, PMP, Agile, Waterfall, Professional Services, Business Consultant, London.
Technical Project Manager with strong Business Analyst skills sought by rapidly growing software product company supplying big data management solutions into Investment Banks, Asset Finance houses & large Blue-Chip organisations.
Are you experienced in delivering complex, enterprise grade software into external, end clients?
Do you relish the challenge of managing projects with many moving parts that require strong attention to detail, exceptional stakeholder management skills & an absolute ownership mind set?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a small (circa 40 staff, yet growing weekly & very established) company with an excellent, modern, always being invested in software platform that is continuing to attract worldwide demand.
This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Delivery & working closely with a very experienced senior Project Manager to shadow & learn the platform.
We`d look for the usual things a Project Implementation Manager would do - budgets, Stakeholder Management, Exceptional Requirements gathering skills, reporting progress, risks, deliverables etc...
You should have...
- Business Analysis; ability to rapidly understand the customer environment and need
- Project Management; experience of managing projects with external customers.
- Implementation of software or management of full project lifecycle for software solutions
- Customer facing and experience of operating within a financial services environment
- Technical experience, for example knowledge or exposure to Microsoft SQL Server and a programming language. This NOT a technical role though, but is delivering complex .Net (C#) software - so you must be able to work with / be comfortable with this level of technicality.
- Excellent communication and customer service
- Comfortable communicating with both business and technical communities
- Working for a financial software provider would be beneficial
Be a normal, honest, straight-forward & great team member who we can go out for a pint with after work.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Technical Project Manager (SQL, Software Implement jobs in London.