This London based agency creates advertising, digital, design and content for finance, corporate and professional services clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Building HTML5 adverts with support from their ad development team. - Developing best practice for build of digital ads in various global publications. - Advising creative team on design of digital formats to ensure they are able to offer cutting edge technology to their clients. - Interpretation of supplied specifications and ensuring all advertising formats are built to spec and to the highest quality. - As QA Lead on digital advertising, you will enable colleagues and/or external contractors to maintain a high standard of quality assurance, and encourage testing techniques to automate this where possible. - You will be expected to be pro-active in anticipating problems, and suggesting ways to prevent them. - Additionally, your knowledge of systems management will help to integrate best practice into their wider agency. - Leading from the front, this role will also involve programming and development on a day-to-day basis so strong coding skills will be an essential requirement.
- You will work closely with their Digital Project Manager, Studio Manager and Production Manager to help deliver digital products on time and on budget. - You will also support their Digital Director on pioneering and inspiring strategy for digital advertising. You will be at the heart of their digital creative process, so an excellent appreciation of usability and interaction design will be crucial. - As this role requires a deep level of communication, a good command of spoken and written English are essential. - Reporting to their Head of Production, you will have freedom to help shape their digital advertising strategy, using a number of new technologies to enhance their digital offerings.
Essential criteria they're looking for includes;
- Proven experience in the creative application technology within digital ad builds, - Proven experience of leading large digital advertising campaigns, including build, - Experience in generating and applying QA processes, - Solid understanding of emerging digital trends (including mobile and social), - Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders,
- 's; fully D.O.E up to approx. 55k + benefits, - Location; London EC1 (Farringdon), - How to get there; short walk from Farringdon &/or Barbican station/s,
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF), - Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee, - Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; digital advertising ad adverts advert banner campaign campaigns QA quality mobile social creative agency web online html html5 production product London Farringdon strategy strategies programming programmer development developing developer coding coder build
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.
Apply above for Senior Developer/QA (Digital Advertising) - Farrin jobs in City.