Are you looking to join a growing and exciting IT company to progress your career further by enhancing your knowledge and skills? This company is looking to add an ambitious candidate who wants to play a pivotal role providing the best software and service solutions for finance companies.
Your role will involve stakeholder and customer management throughout project lifecycle. Including; client relationship management, change management, risk & issue management, dispute resolution and progress reporting.
Overview of the role:
- Project manage customer implementations of software and services
- Manage and organise multiple projects and resources
- Ensure that projects are delivered to requirement, on time and on budget
- Develop strong product, customer and domain knowledge
- Minimum 2-3 years project management experience in IT
- The ability to manage complex and large IT projects
- Available to travel nationally and internationally as required
- APM accredited qualification preferably PRINCE 2 (advantageous)
If you`re looking for your next opportunity and want to join this fantastic company, get in touch on [Phone number removed] or send your CV to [Email address removed].
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for vacancies. If these details are requested for any vacancy you see with us, please report it to us via our contact page.